Monday, November 24, 2014

Hands of Hope Update


November 24, 2014



Dear friends of Hands of Hope,

As you know I return to Peru each Christmas to recharge my batteries, feed my soul, and bring Christmas cheer to the school community of Taucca. Before I left Peru last August I asked the community what was needed for the children - the response was "rubber boots for the rainy season and warm jackets to help protect them from the cold." I would therefore like to offer the opportunity for those who wish to make a donation at this time to be able to do so. I realize these are tough times for many, so please know there is no expectation attached to this message. I am genuinely thankful for all the good wishes and contributions that have kept this dream alive the last few years.

Warmest regards
Dana

Please make checks payable to: Quipunet for Hands of Hope#18
Checks can be sent to: Dana Reynolds 1001 N Yakima Ave #504 Tacoma WA 98403

No comments:

Post a Comment