Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hearing Her Own Voice for the First Time

Perhaps Sarah and her family didn't know about Lions Clubs.
 What an Amazing Moment!

In a dramatic home video that has gone viral, Sarah Churman, a 29-year-old mother who was born nearly deaf, hears her own voice for the first time after receiving a new hearing implant that her mother cashed in her retirement to help pay for! 


I was born deaf and 8 weeks ago I received a hearing implant. This is the video of them turning it on and me hearing myself for the first time :) Edit: For those of you who have asked the implant I received was Esteem offered by Envoy Medical. Check out my blog:http://sarahchurman.blogspot.com/. Sarah Churman. ATTN: MY BOOK WILL BE AVAILABLE IN OCTOBER. GO TO WWW.INDIGORIVERPUBLISHING.COM TO RESERVE YOUR COPY :)


Published on Mar 9, 2012 by 
Okay, so back in September I had my first Esteem Implant activated. Yesterday I had the second one activated! I'm now hearing in 'stereo sound'!!!! It's great. I still have a blog at sarahchurman@blogspot.com........I'll try to do better about posting! ATTN: MY BOOK I'VE BEEN WRITING IS DUE OUT IN OCTOBER. GO TO WWW.INDIGORIVERPUBLISHING.COM TO RESERVE A COPY :)


No comments:

Post a Comment