Thursday, July 26, 2012

19th annual apple sale

Dear Apple Sales Chairpersons,

As July comes to a close, I need to know if your club wishes to continue in the 19th Annual Olympia Host Apple Sale. If not please let me know so I can fill your spot with another club.

Please confirm your apple chairperson as soon as you can.

If you are recruiting an apple chair, one suggestion is make sure they have access to e-mail. As the sale comes closer, more and more communication is required and e-mail does that so well. Please send me the apple chair’s name and e-mail address.

If you know Lions clubs that wish to join in the Apple Sale, please let me know and have them contact me ASAP.

Information in the news indicates that we should have a record crop of apples this year.

More in August,

Lynda Lovely-Wright


360-456-8211

No comments:

Post a Comment