Monday, July 30, 2012

Diabetes Goals for MD 19-C


Hello Fellow Lions

I have attached the goals I have as the District C Diabetes Chair for this year.

I would like to encourage the zone chairs and club presidents to support s the events mentioned
On my return from a short vacation Wednesday I will be registering for a Team Lions to walk in the American Diabetes Fundraiser on September 29 in Tacoma.

I am looking for a couple of people to join me as cpo-captains and people willing to participate in the walk. 2nd VDG John will be putting cards on the table at the meeting tonight with some of the info. My personal goal is to raise $200.00 for Diabetes awareness. I am hoping there will be others joining me. I will be registering on my return

I am also willing to visit and speak on Diabetes topics at your club meetings Please feel free to contact me . It would be wonderful to have a Diabetes contact person at each club. I am requesting that you have a point person that I can contact when we have different events occurring.

Thanks

Serving In Lions together

Bonnie Manning RN
Gig Harbor Lions Club
Diabetes Awareness Chair for MD19-C and Multiple District 19

No comments:

Post a Comment