Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My PC Backup

In the last few months several of our Rainier Lions members have had problems with their computers and lost a lot of their precious pictures and important files. It was expensive to have their computers fixed, but only a fraction of their data was recovered. We were one of the families who had this problem. We were devastated. 

After this tremendous loss, I researched ways to back up our computer on a regular basis. I bought flash drives and that was time consuming. Frankly, the task seemed so overwhelming, I didn't even try. Then I found out most computer users do not back up their files weekly, much less daily.

I looked into other alternatives and found: MyPCbackup. I signed up right away. For less than the price of a couple of latté's a month, my computer is backed up on a daily basis! I highly recommend this service to anyone and everyone who uses a computer. They have several packages to choose from. The larger data storage will work for people who play games or have businesses.

All active Lions Club members can benefit by having their data backed up daily.  It's automatic.  You sign up, set it and forget it.  All you need to do after that is keep your user ID and Password where you can find it, if you need to recover the data on your computer.

Check it out at: MyPCbackup

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete