Monday, April 7, 2014

REGISTER TODAY!!! Classes are filling up for STRENGTHENING FAMILIES!


There are a couple of openings left!!! 



When my daughters were young, they went to a cooperative pre-school.  I received early childhood education credits for helping in class.  It was an amazing experience.  I never missed my turn to work in class because it was FUN being there.  I learned many simple things about children and how they learn that help me today in everything I do.  I highly recommend this class for the same reasons.  It's an informal, FUN, enjoyable learning experience that you'll benefit from for the rest of your life.  

This isn't a class for troubled parents or parents with troubled children.  No one is targeted.  It's a class for all parents, especially parents who want to find easier ways to effectively communicate with their kids.

REGISTER TODAY!!!

 Strengthening Families for parents and children ages 3 - 11. Preschool teacher and daycare owner Chris Rearden and her staff will be leading the free classes at Sugar n' Spice Daycare. Classes run every Tuesday and Friday starting April 8 and running through May 9. An additional bonus is that parents will be able to earn 2 free college credits through Centralia Community College. You can register online or call or email me to reserve your spot. Space is limited.  

No comments:

Post a Comment